Thursday, July 24, 2014

Thank Your Girlfriends

I just came home from a lovely dinner date with a girlfriend and thought about how thankful I am for the wonderful women friends in my life.  Through all of my adventures, I have met some many awesome women.  And sometimes you need to be reminded to go to dinner or have a glass of wine or just pick up the phone and call one of them.  Gossip, complain, laugh, cry, do whatever you need to do.  Thanks, girls.

Last night I made a tasty summer dinner from Rachael Ray: Summer Corn Fettuccine.  This is a fun summer meal that is kind of like cream corn but better.  (And for any of my dairy free friends: I had a good friend make it with coconut milk instead of half and half.)  I used bow tie pasta and organic frozen corn.  It was also good as leftovers.  Enjoy!

No comments: