Monday, November 3, 2014

Technology and Such

Sometimes I like being an 80 year old trapped in a 33 year old's body.  Right now I am updating my paper calendar for the month of November.  I kind of use the one on my phone, but not too much.  I also still use my paper address book.  The only thing I do not do is write paper checks, mainly because I don't feel I should have to pay the bank for a book of checks.  I feel like I'll be thankful if the grid goes down.  You know, if I have to write you a thank you note at that time.  I'll be set.

My phone is also full of photos and I can't take any more pictures or download any new apps.  I am pretty sure that 97% of the 400+ pictures are of Trooper, so I can't bring myself to delete any of them.  Jim tells me there's a way to transfer them to his computer, but I don't feel like figuring that out.  Really, deep in my heart I'd like to go back to using a good old camera.

I love technology, but sometimes it's nice to use paper and pencil.  Or film.

And if you're wondering how baby and I are, we are doing just fine.  Nothing new to speak of except a growing mid-section!  Next week I go in for the exciting gestational diabetes test and in a few weeks we have our first baby class at the hospital (labor and delivery.)  Sorry for what you may witness, Jim.

No comments: