Sunday, December 21, 2014

Happy Holidays!


If you don't Instagram, you may have missed this pic last week.  I was about 32 weeks when we took this one.  The old stomach continues to grow.  Things are going well.  Just tired most of the time, but I try to remind myself that some women have jobs where they are on their feet all day or are taking care of other kiddos, so I should shut my mouth before I complain.    After next week, my appointments become weekly.  I get one more bonus ultrasound around 35 weeks and weekly stress tests to make my stress isn't stressing the baby out.  I continue to do light cardio/ weight exercises most days and walk my favorite pup every morning, trying to stay healthy for Jimanda.

Otherwise, we are enjoying a quiet holiday season at home with our sweet beast, Trooper Zika.  The baby room is taking shape and we'll be as ready as we can be in January.  Tonight I am making this Meatless Meatloaf recipe that we hope will be yummy!  If I don't blog before Thursday, Happy Christmas!

No comments: