Tuesday, January 6, 2015

36 Weeks

We have made it 36 weeks!  It is hard to believe that in a month or so a little person will be moving in with us.  We are both excited but I would say I'm more freaked out and nervous and scared.  I am guessing those are normal things.

I haven't been blogging much because my wrists and hands have been achey from pregnancy induced carpal tunnel.  It's most annoying at night when the weight of the little guy or gal on my nerves causes my hands (and sometimes now feet) to "fall asleep" and I wake up to that fun pins and needles feeling.  I guess the restless nights are preparing me for when the little one wakes me up.  Some nights I haven't been able to go more than a half hour without waking up.  I feel so thankful to sleep 4-6 hours straight, so I'm assuming that is what new motherhood is like.  Right now that's the only "weird" thing going on, so not bad!

Otherwise I am very lucky to have a super helpful husband who has built all of the furniture in our adorable nursery and a sweet pup who will be a good doggie big brother.  We are staying warm in our cozy condo on these frigid days (tomorrow a low of -15!) and just waiting for Jimanda to arrrive!

No comments: