Sunday, January 25, 2015

No News


This little guy or gal is getting big!  So are my cheeks, but oh well.

It's getting to the point where people (including strangers) are surprised that I am working, exercising, cooking, breathing, etc.  The check out person at the grocery store asked when I was due and when I told her she looked terrified, as if I might need her to deliver my baby for me.  While I was on the elliptical today, a woman at the gym stopped and asked me the same question.  Don't worry, if I go into labor, I will head to the hospital ASAP.

In other exciting news, next week will be my last official week of work!  Although I am sad to leave my current job, I am looking forward to a new chapter in my life.  After a few months, and after we decide where we'll be settling, I'll be looking for a new job.  (Would you like to hire me?  Or babysit for us?)

Tonight I am making us Curried Chicken Soup and Sweet Potato Biscuits.  This is a wonderful winter meal and I would imagine that you could replace the cream in the soup with coconut milk for a lovely dairy free curry flavor.  I'll be following that with a bubble bath and new episode of Downton Abbey for a lovely little Sunday.


1 comment:

Vanessa said...

You are so adorable! And I will both babysit and give you a job. Come to Florida!!!